Online service, no need shipping.
PCMTuner Stage 3 ECU Chip Tuning for Big Turbo Changed Car
This is only ECU chip tunning service, No real shipping.
Stage 3 for Big Turbo Changed Car
Read out the flash data of the ecu + car model + ECU model, product serial number and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online service, no need shipping.
- Stage 3 for Big Turbo Changed Car
- Read out the flash data of the ecu + car model + ECU model, product serial number and send them to email@example.com
Customers who have already bought PCMtuner shall have their accounts on the website (https://support.vz-performance.com/).
Functions like WinOLS damaos, A2L, MAPPACKGE, VR files on this website are free.
When you log in the website, you can search for the software function you need according to your ECU part number. For example, if your ECU part number is 4G0907551F, you may search "4g090", all the related files will be displayed.
Tips to use:
- Read the Flash data of the ECU via the pcmtuner software.
- Read out the flash data of the ecu + car model + ECU model, product serial number and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, verify that the payment has been finished, and submit them to the factory for revision [explains your needs]
- The ECU Flash data processed by the factory is sent back to the customer, and is written to the ECU via pcm tuner.
Stage 3 for the big turbo changed car
Stage 3 Power boost third-stage procedure: a special customized program for special vehicles, in addition to the reinforcement of the Stage 2 auxiliary modification parts, the turbo must be enlarged, the engine piston, crankshaft, connecting rod, and transmission clutch must be strengthened.
Mods Required: Mods from stage 2 + dozens of different options
Not many companies go beyond stage 3 mods or tuning. As such, stage 3 is often the all-out, no expense spared, most aggressive setup for big power. This is where NA engines start adding forced induction and/or boring and stroking the engine. Turbo and supercharged engines look for bigger turbos and superchargers.
Almost all engines will require extensive fueling mods at this point. A lot of modern cars use direct injection, which can be very capable. However, these systems rely on incredibly high-pressure and they’re harder to modify. Many look to add extra fuel pumps and port injection. It may also be time to address engine internals like the block, rods, bearings, pistons, head studs, etc. Stuff like this is common when moving onto a stage 3 or 3+ setup.
Power gains are really pretty limitless when it comes to stage 3 tuning and mods. You can keep things modest or build an all-out 1,000+whp engine. A lot of actual tunes themselves don’t go by stages at this point. Rather, it’s mostly custom tuning to meet your specific goals.
Whatsapp:+8618046220975If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.