Work with pcmtuner ecu tool.
Convert the car OBD2 interface into banana plug 16 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
Detect car communication by working with any diagnostic tool.
Supports OBDII 16PIN protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance, diagnosis, programming, coding.
GODIAG GT100 AUTO TOOLS OBD II Break Out Box ECU Connector
GT100 can work with pcmtuner ecu programmer.
GODIAG GT100 Highlights
- If your ECU can only do by obd2 via pcmtuner. You will need this GT100.
- Can remove ECU from the car. If in the car, Some user will afraid of damaging other control units.
- If you are the dedicated ECU maintenance programming engineer or data tuning engineer.
- The ECU has been removed from the car, you will know this ECU needs to be switched through obd2. This GT100 can help you convert the ECU into the standard obd2 method.
- GT100 can see the communication status, it will tell you if your ECU can communicate or not.
GODIAG GT100 OBDII Breakout Box Diagram
- 1 year warranty.
- ECU connection + OBDII Protocol Detector
- The cable can be extended, with Optional dedicated adapter
- Compatible with multi-brand tools from LAUNCH, AUTEL, FOXWELL, XHORSE, VXDIAG and so on
- Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2 diagnostic interface
- Used with BMW-CAS4 Adapter test platform to detect whether the CAS4 key programming work perfectly or not
GODIAG GT100 function and operation guide
- By connecting the vehicle and diagnostic tool via OBDII, Godiag GT100's LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has a good communication with the car.
- Monitor the voltage of vehicle OBDII interface and display it in real time. If it is less than 11V, please stop the diagnosis and programming to avoid the vehicle being unable to start/data loss/module locked.
1. OBDII Protocol Detector & communication detection
|1. Manufacturer custom
2. SJE1850 wire
3. Manufacturer custom
4. Power grounding
5. Signal grounding
7. ISO9141-2&iso, DIS4230-4K wire
8. Manufacturer custom
|9. Manufacturer custom
10. SJE1850 wire《bus->
11. Manufacturer custom
12. Manufacturer custom
13. Manufacturer custom
15. ISO9141-2 & ISO/DIS 4230-4L wire
16. Car battery positive
1). Connect GODIAG GT100 to the OBDII diagnostic port of the car.
2). When the device displays the voltage, turn on the power switch of GODIAG GT100.
3). Then connect to the diagnostic tool, when the tool is communicating with the car, the LED indicator of corresponding protocol will light up or flash. ( If the CAN protocol is detected, it will have the maximum brightness. When the communication is successful, the corresponding CAN-H and CAN-L will dim or twinkling weakly)
2. ECU connection: single module connection
GODIAG GT100, connected to a single ECU module, is convenient for a user to do the single-module diagnosis and programming.
1). Connect the ECU with the color jumpers. (If the ECU is CAN protocol, please check whether you will need to connect a 120 ohm resistor.)
2). The Godiag GT100 can be powered by connecting to the OBDII diagnostic interface of car, or by an AC power adapter.
3). To diagnose and program for a single ECU by connecting the diagnostic tool or ECU programmer.
3. Banana plug extension connection:
Extend the car's OBDII 16pin interface to tell you whether the OBDII interface connection is good or not, which is convenient for the test of OBDII interface voltage waveform.
4. Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2
Use the connector to convert the OBD1 interface into obd2 interface according to the diagnostic interface communication protocol.
5. Connect multiple ECU control modules at the same time, which is convenient for the professional engineers to detect and maintain.
6. When to use the extension cables:
The space of the diagnostic interface location is too narrow to connect to the diagnostic tool, or the user find that the diagnostic cable is not long enough during maintenance. It can be extended by 1.2 meters.
7. Able to power the car when replacing the used battery.
1). Prepare battery A to supply power by connecting to No. 16 / 4 / 5 holes of Godiag GT100 & to the OBD2 diagnostic interface of the car.
[Notice 1. Turn on the power switch of Godiag GT100. 2. Don't turn on the ignition switch, don't start the car]
2). Then replace the brand-new battery B with the used battery in the car, which will ensure that the car has fully power to prevent data loss and audio lock-up or the malfunction due to lack of power to the ECU control module.
8. The dedicated adapter will be released (help GT100 connect to the special ECU module)
Hardware Connection Diagram:
Godiag GT100 Parameter
|Work and power
||Input AC100v-240v, Output DC12V 1A
|Operating temperature range
||-20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
|Storage temperature range
||-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
||L: 23cm, W:18cm, H:7cm
1pc x Host
1pc xOBD 2-in-1 extension cable
1pc xColored jumper cable
1pc xPower supply 12V
1pc xResistance 120 ohm
6pcs xBanana plug
24pcs xWire accessories, Dupont 2.54mm connector female pins
One year warranty.
Whatsapp:+8618046220975If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.