Full protocol OBD2 jumper Breakout Tricore Cable is used to connect ECU for ECU programming via OBD2 way such as MMPS, FGTECH, KESSV2, BYSHUT, DISPROG, etc.
Full protocol OBD2 jumper is used to connect ECU for ECU programming via OBD2 way such as MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2, BYSHUT, DISPROG, etc.
For users who already have MPM ECU Tuning Tool
or other devices, we strongly recommend getting this cable set to read ECUs/TCUs via tricore mode/obd bench mode, no opening ECU. Easy and safe.
Godiag Jumper Functions:
1. Supports DC power supply
2. Support safety protection banana head super programming dedicated connection port power supply.
3. Independent GND4, GND5 [meet the needs of special ECU programming].
4. With boot GND4 clip, compatible with programming equipment such as MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2.
5. With GND4 GND5 short-circuit switch [some ECUs need to be switched to short-circuit mode when programming].
Note: The switch of GND4-5 is normally pressed to make it light. When some ECUs need to be independently connected to GND4 and GND5, release the switch.
6. With ignition analog switch [equipped with 1 large and 2 small dedicated ignition cables].
7. Support standard obd2 full protocol connection [double K line, double CAN line], 3 large and 2 small power plugs, 4 large GND, 4 small GND.
8. Equipped with CAN protocol communication resistance.
BMW 20, BENZ38, PSA- , DAIHATSU-4, FIAT-3, GAZ NISSAN-14 SUZUKI-3 AUDI 4, BENZ 1, CHRYSLER 6, DAEWOO 12, FORD6+1, GM12, HONDA3, KIA20, MAZDA17, MITSUBISHI 12,SSANGYONG 20, SUBARU 9, TOYOTA 17, TOYOTA 22, BENZ 8, BENZ OD1 16
Connect with MPM Plug programmer
Connect with PCMTuner ecu tool for password/ecu reading via obd on bench
Connection diagram of the dedicated programming power connector.
FGTECH programming connection diagram
MPPS ECU connection diagram
After the ignition switch is pressed, the line marked with ING12V will have 12v, which is the analog ignition switch. Because when some devices read some ECUs, the device will prompt to turn on or off the ignition switch.